- To lead the development of a cohesive and informed Food Service sector in South Africa.
- We value teamwork, honesty, community involvement, dedication to the culinary arts, and transparency towards our clients.
- Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to: Inclusiveness – we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
- Provide principle-driven ethical leadership throughout all levels of management sharing capabilities, knowledge and information.
- To employ and uplift from local communities
- To use processes that are environmentally friendly
- To provide continuous internal training, keeping up with global trends
- To assist employees with external education and development
- To promote from within current staff compliment